PrizeRebel.com is a business that’s dedicated to providing the opportunity to complete paid online surveys. So far, so straight forward, after all lots of these sites exist, giving consumers a welcome choice of which rewards site to use. From the first time I clicked onto its home page, however, it already struck me as being a little different to what I usually see. It has a simple and yet stylish landing page that caught my eye, and that also provided welcome reassurance that this site wasn’t a scam.Go to PrizeRebel
When it comes to survey and reward websites, I’ve found that first impressions really count. After all, if the company can’t pay to have a professional looking site, or can’t be bothered to create one, then how can they afford to create the rewards that they promise to eager consumers who are waiting to sign up? Whether or not it lived up to this initial promise is something that I will reveal as we head deeper into this review.
There was something else that grabbed my attention on the home page of Prize Rebel, and once again it was for all the right reasons. Down at the bottom it says that: “PrizeRebel.com is the #1 place for online paid surveys… Since 2007, we have been the premier online market research surveys website.” It then goes in to claim that it has paid out $9 million in cash since 2007, and then reveals how much has been paid out in cash within the last 24 hour period. That’s a feature I’ve not seen on any other rewards site, but they really should look at following Prize Rebel’s lead, because do you know what it does? It breeds confidence, it makes a person want to sign up and get stuck into a survey or two right away.
Oh, by the way, do you want to know what that counter is showing at this very minute? It’s $1129. That almost makes me want to stop typing this review and head into another survey right away, but don’t worry – I’ve got time to let you know all about Prize Rebel 2017 first. There’s another big number that jumps out of the home page: 6.4 million. That’s the number of customers that use Prize Rebel worldwide, or 6,427,981 if you want me to be precise. That many customers can’t be wrong, can they? We’ll see, but first of all let’s also see just what PrizeRebel.com is and how it works. It can be boiled down to two essential elements:
• Consumers sign up to the site, complete the surveys that grab their interest, and the more surveys they complete the more cash they earn.
• Businesses, on the opposite side of the coin, also benefit, because they get to hear what consumers really think about their products and services, or even more pertinently about their potential products and services. This means that in future that can create products that really meet consumer products.
That means that when you fill in surveys you can not only earn a little extra spending money for yourself, you can also help to shape the really useful products of tomorrow. What’s not to like?
HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH PRIZEREBELGo to PrizeRebel
There is a variety of different activities you can participate in in order to build your account balance with PrizeRebel:
- Fill out Offers: Complete offers such as signing up for trials, joining mailing lists, etc., in exchange for points.
- Take Surveys: Take online surveys and get rewarded for your opinions. Daily surveys are available via the following survey routers: Your Surveys, Samplicious Surveys, Cint Daily Surveys, OxSample Router, Precision Sample Surveys, Tap Research Surveys and more. You’ll always be shown the amount of time it takes to complete a survey and the amount of points on offer. Many members have praised Prizerebel for being among the most generous payers for survey-takers.
- Watch Videos: Watch short videos on your desktop and earn points. The points at stake per video watched are minimal, but you can earn an unlimited amount.
- Complete Tasks: Complete simple online tasks such as doing internet searches, and watch your account balance grow.
- Collect daily pointsIn your PrizeRebel account will be a daily points page which will list opportunities for tasks that can be completed up to 20x a day. This is an easy way to accumulate extra points.
- Participate in contests and games: Earn bonus earnings by participating in contests, raffles, and things like the high-stakes Lucky Numbers lottery game. There are also regular sweepstakes, where you can win prizes simply by spending your accumulated points on virtual raffle tickets. If you’re feeling lucky and enjoy the occasional gamble, this might be a fun way to spend your points.
- Offer Walls: Earn points by purchasing items or services from Prizerebel’s retail partners. The Offer Walls page on its website lists all the partners, what you need to buy and the amount of points available for doing so. Many of the offers only require you to take a free trial, answer a survey or download a free app.
- Referrals: As soon as you register a Prizerebel account, you’ll be provided with a unique URL to refer your friends and family. When you successfully refer someone to the site, you’ll between earn 15%-30% (depending on your account level status) of the points they earn on an ongoing bonus, excluding promo codes, contest winnings, and their own referral earnings. What’s more, there’s a clever dashboard that allows you to track who has been referred and how much money they have made you.
- Account Level Extras: Prizerebel has a nifty loyalty bonus system, which allows you to unlock more account benefits as you accumulate more points. Account level points are based on regular tasks and activities, including your referrals’ earnings. Reach the gold level or above and automatically receive rewards claim codes if they are in stock. The tiers are as follows: Bronze, Silver – 1000 points, Gold – 2500 points, Platinum – 7000 points, and Diamond – 12,000 points.
PRIZEREBEL PAYMENT AND REWARDS
PrizeRebel offers a rewards catalog with over 500+ gift card options. This is far more than the majority of its competitors, and more are being added all the time. Occasionally, Prizerebel will offer discounts on specific gift cards, and these will be advertised at the top of the rewards page.
Alternatively, you may redeem your points balance for a PayPal cash payment or ACH bank transfer.
You can request a reward with as little $5 worth of points in your account. Rewards processing is completed within 24 hours, but gold status members and above receive their rewards immediately after request!
You can request a $2 Amazon gift card for just 200 points, so you don’t need to worry about dedicating several hours to the website before you‘re able to cash out.
Alternatively, you may redeem your points balance for a PayPal cash payment or a Visa prepaid giftcard.
For each of these, you can request a $5 reward with as little 500 points (worth $5) in your account. Many websites force you to earn far more points before these types of cash payments are made available to you, which is a bonus feature of PrizeRebel.
My Experience Of Prize Rebel
So, I’ve been using Prize Rebel for a while now, which is in itself a bit of a recommendation I guess. Here are the things that really struck me from a personal view, along with some handy hints and tips that users of the site may find useful:
It’s reassuringly attractive: Looks aren’t everything of course, but we all know that they count for a lot in this crazy world of ours. This website is very well laid out, bright, colorful and yet easy to navigate. That reassures me that it’s a legit professional service, and let’s people know that it’s certainly not a scam survey site.
There’s a lot of choice: I’ve been on lots of competitor websites that severely limit the number of surveys available. That stops you earning rewards, and quickly leads to boredom. That didn’t happen with Prize Rebel. The surveys available are dependent upon the information you provide, but there always seemed to be a lot to go at, and then of course you can take a break and watch a video or two.
You really can earn money: You won’t get rich from Prize Rebel but I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I earned a dollar or two. One reason for this is that you get daily challenges, that taps into your inner competitive spirit and encourages you to earn those precious points.
Getting your hands on the cash is easy: Once you’ve earned enough points, converting them into something useful is simplicity itself. You can choose to have gift cards (for everything from Amazon to Burger King) or if you have earned at least 500 points you can have the money (in that case five dollars) transferred directly into your PayPal account. It’s safe and secure.
So, in short lines, some of the most prominent pros of this panel would be:
– It is available in all countries.
– It has over 500 gift cards from various brands in its offer.
– Minimum cashout starts at $5 USD and you can use PayPal as a cashout option too.
– All rewards are sent in less than 24 hours, and priority of sending them is decided depending on the user level.
– Their Referral program lets you earn up to 30% of what your referrals earn. This can result in hundreds to thousands of dollars of extra income every month if you have a large network of friends or followers that you could refer this panel to.
I’ve given you lots of pros there, but there was one downside that I found from using the Prize Rebel website. There seems to be little or no correlation between the difficulty of a task, and the amount of points and therefore cash you earn. I like to think that the more effort you put into completing a survey, or the longer it takes to watch a video, then the greater the number of points you’re going to earn. Prize Rebel, unfortunately, just isn’t like that. As a great philosopher once said, it’s like a box of chocolates – you never know what you’re going to get.
You may have guessed that I was impressed by Prize Rebel, and it’s a survey site that I can hand on heart recommend without hesitation. As with all these sites you get out what you put in, so earning cash does take time, but if you’re just sat around at home why not kill a little time, fill in a survey or two, and get closer to your goal?
Here’s another tip: have a dedicated email address solely for use with Prize Rebel. I’m not saying they spam you, but as you’d expect you’re going to receive emails from targeted suppliers. I didn’t find it overbearing though, and I’ve had more emails after signing up to some similar sights.
I have to admit as well that it can be frustrating to fill in a survey only to find at the end that you’re not eligible for it. That’s a problem that’s shared with every survey website I’ve ever joined however (and of course there have been lots of those), and again I didn’t find that PrizeRebel.com was particularly bad from this aspect.
It seems to me that Prize Rebel are proud of their site, and proud that they offer a legit way for consumers to earn themselves a little extra cash, which is why they have a prominent testimonials page. Look on Google and you won’t find genuine complaints about this company, so go on, be a rebel and complete your surveys in confidence.Go to PrizeRebel
You may have guessed that I was impressed by Prize Rebel, and it’s a survey site that I can hand on heart recommend without hesitation. As with all these sites you get out what you put in, so earning cash does take time, but if you’re just sat around at home why not kill a little time, fill in a survey or two, and get closer to your goal
- It is available in all countries.
- It has over 500 gift cards from various brands in its offer.
- Minimum cashout starts at $5 USD and you can use PayPal as a cashout option too.
- All rewards are sent in less than 24 hours, and priority of sending them is decided depending on the user level.
- Their Referral program lets you earn up to 30% of what your referrals earn. This can result in hundreds to thousands of dollars of extra income every month if you have a large network of friends or followers that you could refer this panel to.
- There seems to be little or no correlation between the difficulty of a task, and the amount of points and therefore cash you earn
- EASE OF USE
- EARNING OPPORTUNITIES
- INCOME POTENTIAL